WHO IS A GOOD FIT TO GUEST ON BLUE COLLAR VOICES?
I’m looking for guests neck-deep into the Construction and Blue Collar professions – and are for strengthening America, the trades, and believe in freedom, as outlined in the Constitution of The United States (socialists and communists are not welcome on this show).
There are 3 different ways that your journey, your experiences in Blue Collar could be presented:
1) A full length interview. (More in depth, usually at least an hour)
2) A 15-minute quick overview. This quick recording would be combined with others to create a podcast episode with multiple stories all on one release.
3) You write out your story, and I’ll read it. Some of you are reluctant to be recorded, and I am happy to share your story, narrated by me.
Of course, the more interesting your story and history, the better.
NOTE: There are two requirements that are mandatory without exception to be a guest on The Blue Collar Voices Show.
- It is of paramount importance that listeners get value from listening to you share your experiences. The value can be entertainment, education, motivation, or all three. If you have a few outstanding moments, even better. Like that time you almost fell off the roof, or a crane collapsed, or you worked around the clock 5 days straight to meet a deadline.
I also have additional interest if you are working in unique roles or applications. If you are the guy making sure the skyscraper is built properly and doesn’t collapse – you bring an interesting aspect. Additionally, perhaps you are a blacksmith. Heating up metal and forging it. Or a glassblower. You get my drift.
If you have in some way approached your job differently, you are a great candidate. For example, you aren’t just an HVAC guy, you bring an additional unique variable that will have some kind of cool factor.
And to be clear, if you are a flooring installer, and you grew your own business out of your truck, and now you have a crew, or multiple crews, and a thriving business? TREMENDOUS VALUE.
Also, you need to have a positive attitude.
In some way, you need to inspire interest in the trades/construction/blue-collar professions.
There is another issue that is very important to be on The Blue Collar Voices Show. And that is perspective.
- I am only accepting on the show as guests, those that believe in a strong America, those that believe in America FIRST, those that believe in the constitution and are not left wingers. If you support any form of communism, you are not welcome on the Blue Collar Voices Show.
WHAT WILL WE DISCUSS ON THE BLUE COLLAR SHOW?
Depending on your experiences and position, there is variability as to what is discussed
But some common themes:
Approaching this industry with an attitude of more than simple employment.
Impact of Free Trade / Tariffs.
How has the industry changed for you over the years?
Media and the importance of communication / advertising.
(I’ll add to this list as applicable.)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING A GUEST ON THE BLUE COLLAR VOICES SHOW
I’m delighted you are interested. I’d like to learn more about you, and what we can do for each other.
Also, don’t forget: Being a guest on the Blue Collar Voices Show is a conversation between you and I… … and it just happens to be recorded.
After recording, I EDIT, to make YOU SOUND GOOD, and me too! The final product is NOT live. So, mistakes, etc, are removed.
Pretty basic and simple. No sweat.
Ready to get started? (this is not a commitment, just the start of getting to know each other)
Take a moment to fill out the form below, and let’s make some audio magic!
Note: If I contacted you and asked you to possibly be on the Blue Collar Voices Show, you do NOT need to fill out this form.